Over the years, I have loved some of the ways my children mistakenly say a word. Jenna said one today, and it made me think of my "favorites" from each child! Jenna was helping me in the kitchen tonight, and said she would get the platemaps. Liam still asks what's for bizzert after dinner. Grady will sometimes still say thinger when he means finger. And Erica, bless her heart, we let this one go on until the end of 2nd grade because we thought it was so cute ... she used to say bathingsoup. Thinking of those things reminds me how quickly they grow, and how this time at home with them is so short. I'm so thankful that I get to be the one to hear their words, to listen to their thoughts, to know their hearts, and to receive their love!
"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him." Psalm 127:3(NLT)
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi!
It is so neat that you found us through 50 Toes. I am amazed at how many old friends I have "run into" through blogging. I hope you are enjoying it. I am. I was tagged this week for the first time. Has that happened to you? Well, it is now! Consider yourself tagged. :) Visit my blog to get the details.
Glad we can catch up, K
Post a Comment