Here are a few pictures of Erica...finally! The first one is from the morning she got her braces; the other 2 are from the next day. Her braces are so much cuter than mine ever were - she gets to pick new colors for them each time she goes. She was going for a Spring theme with the green and pink. I have encouraged her to cheer on the Hokies in the fall and go with orange and maroon ... I may get my wish, but probably only because they are fall colors!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Erica has braces!
Here are a few pictures of Erica...finally! The first one is from the morning she got her braces; the other 2 are from the next day. Her braces are so much cuter than mine ever were - she gets to pick new colors for them each time she goes. She was going for a Spring theme with the green and pink. I have encouraged her to cheer on the Hokies in the fall and go with orange and maroon ... I may get my wish, but probably only because they are fall colors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment