Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Best Daddy!!

The kids know they have the greatest Daddy in the world! Since this is the 12th Father's Day that Dave has been able to celebrate, the kids have listed 12 things that they think are really special about their Dad. To make it fair, I let each child pick 3 things ... they could've gone on and on. Here are their favorites:
1. He works hard so Mommy can stay home with us.
2. He works on projects for us.
3. He does projects WITH us.
4. He takes us special places.
5. He takes us running with him.
6. He's fun!!! (there was much agreement on this one!)
7. He lets me use his tools.
8. He's building a deck with stairs for us.
9. He carries me to my bed.
10. He hugs me.
11. He kisses me.
12. He loves me!
And they love him!!
I could add a million things to that list, but I'll sum it all up with this: I thank God for giving me a great husband who is an amazing Dad to our children! Happy Father's Day, Dave!

No comments: