In addition to the studio, they have a big play area with a three story slide, a bunch of play areas including one with a mock-up WWII bomber, a dress-up and stage area, a scavenger hunt, and the Whit's End soda shop (Whit is a character in the Adventures in Odyssey series pictured above). Kirst and I got some books at the book store and the kids got some new Odyssey programs as well. It was definitely worth driving a little out of our way for. I would recommend it to anyone traveling anywhere in the vicinity.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Cross-country Trip: Day Eight
In addition to the studio, they have a big play area with a three story slide, a bunch of play areas including one with a mock-up WWII bomber, a dress-up and stage area, a scavenger hunt, and the Whit's End soda shop (Whit is a character in the Adventures in Odyssey series pictured above). Kirst and I got some books at the book store and the kids got some new Odyssey programs as well. It was definitely worth driving a little out of our way for. I would recommend it to anyone traveling anywhere in the vicinity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment