
Miss Jenna has hit 2 major milestones in the last 2 weeks, and while I know I should be rejoicing over them, I must confess .... I'm a bit sad! The wee girl has given up diapers and her crib - and has given Mommy very little time to adjust. Now don't worry - I'm not crazy enough to actually miss CHANGING the diapers - I just miss the idea of having a child young enough to wear them. This is the first time since I had Erica 10 1/2 years ago that I'm not changing diapers - or carrying a diaper bag! I guess it's time to actually buy a purse, huh?? I'm sure part of the sadness comes from realizing that if Jenna is getting older, SO AM I!!! We're very proud of her for mastering the potty training so quickly - and I'm incredibly thankful that it wasn't as challenging as potty training the boys.:-) Now if I could just be thankful that I'm growing older...
Have a great day!
Kirsten
No comments:
Post a Comment