
In a recent phone conversation with Mimi, it was brought to my attention that recent posts included all children EXCEPT Erica - and it was (kindly) suggested that I remedy that situation.:-) This seems to be an ongoing problem - and I really don't mean to leave her out. It's just that she causes such little trouble and makes such little noise, that I sometimes forget she's around! That's not really true - I don't hear her or have to correct her very often, but she's often by my side, working with me. The fun thing is, she actually ENJOYS helping! I just wasn't like that as a 10 year old (or 18 year old) - sorry Mom!!! She has such a sweet and giving heart, and she spends a lot of time serving her family - even her brothers, who make her pretty crazy. But even if it seems like I forget to mention her, don't forget that she's the only one that has a scrapbook with more than 2 pages done! And have I mentioned all the Olan Mills pictures and video from her earlier days??? It doesn't hurt, either, that we enjoyed her so much that we went on to have 3 more!
No comments:
Post a Comment