Here are a couple of dark, obstructed photos of our basketball stars (I'll put better ones in when I lighten them up a bit). That's Erica in the blue in the top photo. She's to the right of the pole and the referee, defending the girl in gold. Grady is in the bottom picture. He plays forward and is a head taller than many of his pals (on both teams). The photo above shows Grady left open, a mistake that cost their first two opponents ten points a piece.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Basketball Season
Here are a couple of dark, obstructed photos of our basketball stars (I'll put better ones in when I lighten them up a bit). That's Erica in the blue in the top photo. She's to the right of the pole and the referee, defending the girl in gold. Grady is in the bottom picture. He plays forward and is a head taller than many of his pals (on both teams). The photo above shows Grady left open, a mistake that cost their first two opponents ten points a piece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment