
The Princess ... it's hard to find a picture of her when she's not posing and acting like one. I should take a picture of her getting into mischief - that has been her main activity for the last week or so! She has been so busy - it's like having a 2 year old again. When she's missing from our sight, the kids and I all let out a panicked "WHERE'S JENNA???" She had a busy week of putting on Erica's make-up, using my nail polish (on her legs and the carpet!), "cleaning" the toilet, drawing (on things she shouldn't draw on), changing clothes, jumping on beds ... I could go on and on. It's not like her to be quite so active, so while I'm frustrated (and tired of trying to keep up with her!), I also have to laugh. We have said quite a few times in this last week that it's a good thing she's so cute ...
No comments:
Post a Comment