Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sally

I have to tell you about Jenna's dearest friend, Sally. Jenna talks about her frequently - she talks about playing at Sally's house, she tells us about Sally's dogs, and she has mentioned many times that when she's at Sally's, she gets to play on the puter. The puter part is mentioned frequently ... I'm not sure why it's such an important part of the story, because Jenna has never used (or asked to use) the computer at our house - but she seems to love it at Sally's. If you ask her what Sally looks like, you'll get a description that sounds an awful lot like Jenna - blond hair and brown eyes. She will also tell you that she is three, just like Jenna. Have I mentioned that Sally's dogs are Kadie and BJ?? You've probably guessed by now, but Sally is Jenna's imaginary friend. None of our other children have had imaginary friends, so this is new at our house. I have to say, it is just so fun to talk with Jenna about her dear friend! She just goes on and on, and loves to tell us all about Sally. I guess one day we'll have to discuss the fact that Sally isn't real, but for now it's just so doggone cute to hear her tell the stories; I think I probably fuel the fire. Did I mention that Sally is in her preschool class and she's coming over with other friends for a sleepover??

No comments: